With OneLogin is a SAML identity provider that will authenticate your Lattice users trying to sign in. By using OneLogin your users will no longer need to remember an extra password to sign into Lattice and you can quickly remove their access to Lattice from a centralized control panel.
Important: The OneLogin integration is only for SSO. We do not automatically synchronize your user accounts between systems yet. This is planned for the future, but right now you will have to keep your Lattice user accounts in sync with your directory service. If a user doesn't have an account in Lattice, then they won't be able to log in. You can create user accounts manually, or send us a CSV spreadsheet.
** Note, as the SSO configuration is a technical process, we recommend that your IT team assist with set up**
5 minute setup guide
- First search for "Lattice" in the app directory and add it to your portal
- Next type in your Lattice subdomain in the configuration settings
- Download the XML metadata of your application from OneLogin
- Go to your Lattice admin panel and click on "Single Sign On"
- Paste in your downloaded XML in the field called "XML metadata"
- You can optionally limit the your users so that they can only sign in with SSO
- Save, and you're all set!
If you sign out of Lattice you should see a new Single Sign On button. Clicking on it will first take you to OneLogin where you will be authenticated then OneLogin will redirect you back to Lattice where your will be automatically signed in.
Please reach out to your account representative if you have any trouble with the integration.